At Herrmann Services, we have been following the information put out by the CDC and the World Health Organization about the COVID-19 virus and made some policy changes to ensure that we do everything in our power to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy while still providing the essential plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical services that are needed every day.
- If our technicians are sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well before returning to work, therefore we ask for your patience and understanding with regards to scheduling
- We ask that any customer that is sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19 please contact us to reschedule.
- Physical contact between employees and customers is prohibited, we will greet you with a smile, but not a handshake at this time
- All technicians will ask for permission to wash their hands as they enter your home. We have hand wipes on our trucks but there is not a better substitute for good old fashion hand washing.
- We will be wearing booties as always along with latex gloves and safety glasses. Technicians have polyester microfiber face shields that can be worn upon request but the CDC does not recommend them for healthy individuals.
- All technicians have been provided with sanitizer spray bottles to clean their work areas.
- We are cleaning all common surfaces in our office and trucks daily to do our part in preventing the spread of this virus.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. As businesses, there isn’t a guide to the proper precautions and protocol for the COVID-19/ Coronavirus, therefore we are doing our best.
The Herrmann Services Team