Herrmann Services can repair, replace or install any kind of water heater you need. Your water heater is the lifeblood of your Cincinnati home. Imagine living in your home, washing your hands, or showering every day with no hot water. That would not be good. Herrmann Services’ expert plumbers can help you with your water heater troubles. No matter if you have a gas, propane, or electric water heater and no matter what brand, our plumbers can fix it or replace it quickly and professionally.
We Repair and Install these Traditional Water Heaters:
- Natural Gas Water Heater Install
- Propane Gas Water Heaters Install
- Electric Water Heaters Install
- Powervent Water Heater Install
- Commercial Water Heater Installs
Cincinnati Water Heater Maintenance Is Important
Many Cincinnati homeowners don’t realize how important water heater maintenance is. Your water heater should be drained and cleaned out once a year. Minerals in the water build up and create sediment in the bottom of your tank. This sediment makes the water heat up slower and uses more energy to keep the water in the tank warm. Not only will you have less hot water, but your energy bills will also be higher as well. Call Herrmann Services today and ask about a water heater tune-up.
Why Install a Conventional Water Heater?
Many homeowners ask us which kind of water heater to install – a traditional water heater with a large tank or tankless water heater. The answer is, it depends on what you want. Both deliver hot water, but each has specific advantages and disadvantages. Here are some the pros and cons of a conventional water heater:
- Cost – traditional tank-style water heaters have a lower initial purchase price
- Power Outage – if there is an electrical power outage and you have a gas powered water heater, you will still have hot water
- Efficiency – tank-style water heaters are less energy efficient than tankless water heaters
- Supply – once you use all of the available water stored in the tank, it takes time to heat more water
- Freshness – the water you use sits in a tank with corrosion and rust
- Space – the storage tank itself takes up much more floor space than a tankless water heater
- Leaks – the tank can leak
The bottom line is you have to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of both styles and decide which one meets your needs. If you’re not sure, just give us a call and we’ll help you figure it out. You can also click for more information on tankless water heaters installations in Cincinnati. Either way, the professional plumbers at Herrmann Services can handle your water heating needs.