Herrmann Services can repair and service the furnace or heat pump in your Cincinnati area home. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable inside. Whether you need Cincinnati furnace repair, air conditioner or heat pump repairs right away or simply want maintenance to avoid costly problems down the road, Herrmann Services is ready to take care of your Cincinnati furnace repair needs.
Qualified Heating Technicians for the Cincinnati Area
Our certified service technicians have the training and tools necessary to get the job done right the first time. No matter what brand of furnace or heat pump you have, our locally-based, Cincinnati technicians will diagnose it correctly and fix it fast the first time. They are experts at all types of heating and cooling equipment and can repair much more than just furnaces, including humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filter systems, carbon monoxide detectors, programmable thermostats, radiant heat systems, snowmelt systems, and more. We also strive to hire technicians who will care about your home and treat it with the respect it deserves.
Heating Products and Services Include:
- Heating Inspections and Tune-ups
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair & Installation
- Air Handler Repairs
- Boiler Repairs
- Gas Line Leaks, Repairs and Replacements
- Energy Saving Thermostats and Repairs
- Snow Melt Systems
- Appliance Hookup
- Radiant Heat
- Gas & Electric Service
- Furnace, Energy-Saving Boilers and Burner Repair
- Electric to Gas Conversions
- Expert Troubleshooting and Diagnosis and warm Air and Hydronic (Hot Water Heaters and Steam) Systems
- Complete Duct Work Fabrication and Installation
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Standard, Medium and High Capacity Air Filter Systems
- Humidification and Filtration System Repair and Installation
Avoid Cincinnati Heat Pump & Furnace Repair with a Tune-Up in Your Home
Furnaces are complicated instruments that require regular maintenance. We recommend having your furnace inspected and tuned up once a year. There are many moving parts, electrical wires, motors, fans, etc. that, if kept in good condition, will work properly for years. However, dirt can really affect the efficiency of your system. Our local Cincinnati furnace repair technicians will not only keep your furnace clean, but they will also check, lubricate, tighten, balance, replace broken or worn parts, and provide a complete gas and electric safety check as well.
Getting a tune-up will also save you money on your utility bills because a system that’s running at peak efficiency will deliver the comfort you need and use less energy to do it. It will also ensure that you won’t waste money on large furnace repairs. Click here for more information on a Maintenance Plan for your heating system.
Heating tune-ups ensure your systems have a long lifespan and are operating at peak efficiency, saving you money on furnace repair and utility bills. They also help to ensure the safety of your home and family from dangers such as carbon monoxide. A tune-up should be a comprehensive inspection and adjustment, checking many aspects of the system. Our technicians are trained to thoroughly inspect your system to ensure it is safe and at peak performance. We run various tests on your heating systems such as carbon monoxide tests, leak tests, and combustion analysis tests.
Our Heating System & Furnace Tune-Ups include:
- Check the furnace exhaust flue for proper draft.
- Check/Adjust furnace for proper gas pressure at the operating valve.
- Check/Adjust the heating burners for signs of wear and proper operation.
- Check/Adjust thermostat for accurate control of your system.
- Check the furnace filter for dirt and wear.
- Check the furnace blower motor and oil to protect against premature failure.
- Check for any carbon monoxide leakage.
- Check the humidifier for proper operation and to maintain a satisfactory comfort level.
- Check the heat exchanger for cracks.
- Check all mechanical parts for signs of wear.
- Check/Adjust the blower belt.
- Check the pilot assembly.
- Check all safety devices for proper operation.
- Check the exhaust blower assembly.