Herrmann Services offers service plans to provide seasonal tune-ups and inspections of your furnace, air conditioner, water heater, plumbing, and electrical systems. These are some of the most expensive and important pieces of equipment in your home. It makes good sense to have them inspected, tuned-up, and running at peak efficiency. You will not only keep your heating, cooling and plumbing equipment running at peak efficiency, you’ll save on utility bills, and avoid breakdowns. Here are some important reasons to have regular check-ups and maintenance.
Benefits of regular check-ups of your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical:
- Help save on utility costs (annual maintenance can save you up to $32/month on utility bills)
- Reduce unexpected breakdowns by as much as 95%
- Maintain and ensure the safety in your home
- Extend the life of the most expensive equipment in your home
- Satisfy manufacturer requirements of equipment for warranty claims
- Identify small problems to prevent them from becoming big problems
Get More with the Family Plan Membership
We know it’s hard to remember to call for a tune-up every season. If you know you’re going to get one, why not just make it easy and join our Family Plan Club? Besides the obvious benefits to getting regular tune-ups on your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, and electrical system, when you join our Family Plan, you’ll enjoy many more benefits.
Standard benefits of membership for all of our service plans include:
- 16% discount on most additional repairs and services (excludes services performed during evening/weekend hours)
- No emergency trip fees– you pay standard service charge of $59 on emergency service calls ($100 savings)
- Priority scheduling for both regular and emergency service
- Worry-free scheduling of all plan services
Herrmann Services Family Plans
To request more information about our Family Plans, please provide the information below. During normal business hours, our Customer Service Team will contact you by email/phone within one hour to provide you with information about member benefits.