Call Herrmann Services in the Cincinnati area for all of your air conditioner repair needs. Herrmann Services has been providing air conditioner repairs to this area since 1968. We have three generations of the Herrmann family involved with the company on a day to day basis, and our goal has never changed after all these years: Remarkable Service & Remarkable Craftsmanship.
All of our Cincinnati air conditioner repair technicians have been fully trained to handle any issue with your AC system. They will arrive on time in a fully stocked truck to make sure your air conditioner is fixed on the first visit. Our technician will also talk to you about your options before we repair your air conditioner, so you are fully aware of the costs associated with your system.
Cincinnati AC Products and Cooling Services Include:
- Cooling Inspections and Tune-ups
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Energy Saving Central Cooling System Repair
- Standard, Medium and High Capacity Air Filter Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Systems
- Energy Saving Programmable Thermostats
- Expert Troubleshooting And Diagnosis
- Freon Leak Detection And Repair for Your Air Conditioner
- Service for All Brands Of Air Conditioner Systems
Air Conditioner Maintenance is Important
Herrmann Services also offers annual maintenance and tune-ups for the air conditioner in your Cincinnati area home. A yearly tune-up of your AC system can help keep your air conditioner running efficiently. It can also help to extend the life of your unit by identifying potential issues that can lead to the need for AC repairs before they happen.
This can also help to reduce the potential of a costly breakdown of your air conditioner on those hot summer days in Cincinnati. Annual maintenance can even pay for itself because a clean and well-running AC will run more efficiently, which will save you money on your utility bills.
Our Cooling Tune-Up includes:
- Check the electrical components for safe and proper operation.
- Check the furnace filter for dirt and wear.
- Check the AC Freon within the system for proper levels.
- Check the condenser fan motor.
- Oil the condenser fan motor to protect against premature failure.
- Check all mechanical parts for signs of wear.
- Clean the outdoor air conditioner coil to remove any build up of debris.
- Check the indoor AC coil inside your furnace for proper airflow.
- Check condensation drain lines for proper draining of moisture that the system removes from your indoor air.
- Check the air conditioner compressor.
- Check the thermostat for accurate control of your system.
- Check the furnace blower motor.
- Oil the furnace blower motor to protect against premature failure.
- Check overall system operation to obtain peak performance.
Call Herrmann Services today, and one of our HVAC technicians will get there fast to repair your air conditioner. You can also check out our Air Conditioner Maintenance Plans, which will help your system last longer and run better.